Come be a part of the future and join The Lion Electric Company family!
The Lion Electric Company is looking to add to their team! We are currently seeking experienced Parts Coordinator candidates!
The Lion Electric Co. is an innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles. We think, design and manufacture all-electric school buses, midi/minibus for special needs or urban transit as well as urban trucks. Lion positions itself as a leading OEM in transportation electrification in North America. We design, manufacture and assemble all components of our vehicles: chassis, battery packs, cabin and powertrain
The Parts Coordinator manages the Parts Department operations within the Customer Experience Center to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory
- Monitors and adjusts inventory as needed
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry and enforce safety requirements
- Maintains the company’s exceptional standards for ethical business practices, professional image, customer service and employee relations and reports any circumstances that compromise the integrity of the company
- Maintains a professional appearance
Desired Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience in Parts Department operations
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Ability to effectively lead and work as a member of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical automotive knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record