Under the leadership of the Grants Director, the Grants Coordinator will participate in the drafting of responses to calls for tenders, while taking the lead for some of them, by determining the approach, the documents to be used and the specifications of the vehicles to be verified.
- Participate in the drafting of responses to calls for tenders, while taking the initiative for some of them: determining the approach, the documents to be used and the specifications of the vehicles to be verified ;
- Produce documents on the commercial approach towards a market, towards an association which distributes the grants or incentives, or towards the politicians who establish the legislature ;
- Be able to provide a technical analysis of specifications and produce the answers to questions ;
- Be able to transform an idea, a strategy or a direction into an internal or external presentation or document ;
- Monitoring of all grant opportunities across USA primarily and as a supporting role for the canadian market research ;
- Identify new funding opportunities, contacts in prominent positions able to favor the adoption of funding for electric vehicles, etc;
- Maintaining constant contact with the people responsible for the various grant programs applicable to Lion ;
- Assist the grant coordinator with migrating and update all documents from outdated platforms used previously ;
- Assist with the creation of grant brochures for each state and update all existing documents that demonstrate the steps to follow for each grant ;
- Registration and verification of passwords for all state platforms that award and publish calls for tenders as well as finding new platforms for Lion to register on :
- Validation of contact lists by state and by vehicle type ;
- Improve monitoring tools and processes in place ;
- Participate in the drafting of responses to tenders, while also taking the lead on some of the RFP responses: determine approach, documents to be used and vehicle specifications to be verified ;
- Participate in the drafting of quotes for the sales department ;
- Any other related tasks.
- Ability to research information;
- English - first language.
- Innate sense of planning, initiative, dynamism and creativity;
- Have excellent communication skills with any third parties;
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in contact with the public.
Aptitude and attitude
- Demonstrate autonomy, good judgment and have a sense of thoroughness, responsibility and discretion;
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and tolerance to stress;
- Teamwork oriented.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in relevant field ;
- 2-5 years of experience in a grant applications and/or project management ;
- Work being done remotely, candidate can live anywhere in USA.
Office/At home Environment - Work involves sitting most of the work day greater than 50% of the time. Walking and standing are required only occasionally. Typing and applying pressure with the fingers and palm required. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word.
Repetitive motion: Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally with force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading, primarily on a computer monitor. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
The Lion Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are ADA compliant and provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.