The Lion Electric Co. is an innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles. We design, manufacture and assemble all components of our vehicles: chassis, battery packs, cabin and powertrain. Lion positions itself as a leading OEM in transportation electrification in North America.
As an innovative company that promotes health and the environment, we are looking for people who embody our overarching corporate values and who, above all, want to take part in this incredible energy transition.
Reporting to the VP of Sales - Truck in Canada, the Sales Manager will be responsible for truck sales in their assigned territory in British Columbia.
- Develop and Maintain a business relationship with all trucks contractors in the assigned territory;
- Promote our line of trucks;
- Understand the needs of the clientele;
- Process-driven salesperson, ability to manage the entire customer sales cycle;
- Grow sale through getting new customers froms assignes territory to accomplish sales objectives;
- Proceed to the delivery of the sold Lion vehicles;
- Participate in corporate conferences, seminars and exhibition or trade shows events;
- All other related tasks.
Do you have the required qualifications?
- Sales Certification or any other education/experience relevant;
- 5 years of sales experience;
- Sales experience in the transportation industry (an asset);
- Proficiency with MS Office / MS 365 suite;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently organize work to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate professional work integrity and sharp analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail, self-reliance and innovation;
- Versatile and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment.
At Lion, we believe that creative, passionate, and authentic people are behind every innovation. The best ideas come to life when we work together. We are always looking for new talent to join the Lion team.