Job Description – Customer Success Manager
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles Leader in transportation electrification in North America It’s us! Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society. Come build the future with us! Why you should join our team
§ You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
§ We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
§ Your hours are flexible, and we trust you!
§ We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
§ At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
The Customer Success Management team is committed to ensuring all existing customers have the best possible experience and achieve their goal outcomes with Lion Electric solutions. We strive to build strong relationships, understand customer goals, and track progress to ensure those goals are achieved over time. Our team works closely with existing customers to help them get the most out of their solutions and build on their electrification journeys.
We are a small, passionate team. We are looking for applicants who are willing to wear many hats and dig in to find new ways to meet customer needs. This team will help build and improve new processes and will work with all departments across Lion to better serve our customers.connect the dots for a seamless customer experience.
As part of your daily work, you will:
· Own the customer relationship for a portfolio of customers from the award of sale and beyond – through deployment, training, support, product adoption, value realization, and identification of expansion opportunities.
· Serve as the customer's single key point of contact and serve as the customer advocate for that client to all internal Lion teams.
· Ensure understanding of each customer’s desired outcomes from using Lion solutions; ensure these goal outcomes are understood across the internal team.
· Understand the curated Customer Journey to be delivered to the customer. Ensure all touchpoints are properly executed at the right time.
· Collaborate with other functions (Sales, Service, Marketing, Project Management, Lion Energy, LionBeat, Grants, and more) to ensure goal customer outcomes are achieved and planned customer touchpoints are properly delivered.
· Maintain consistent, transparent communication with customers through their lifecycle.
· Utilize and improve upon established project management systems to deliver high-quality customer service while meeting revenue goals.
· Assist in building processes to enable new touchpoints to be delivered to customer base.
· Measure Customer Health for each customer on regular basis; use data to drive actions that will improve customer scores; share score information cross-functionally to drive risk mitigation or advocacy, as indicated by scoring.
· Share macro-level Health data with leadership and other functions to generate focus on broader opportunities for improvement.
· Build deep and trusting relationships with Lion customers: identify customer pain points and opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
· Develop onboarding tools and trainings for customer success representative.
· Provide trainings and manage other customer success team members.
· Be responsible to generate repeat business in the California market specifically.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
What you need to succeed in this position:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
· Demonstrated commercial experience meeting/exceeding goals and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Proactive self-starter who can create and drive action-plans to deliver customer value
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to gain buy-in from various teams and individuals and influence productive actions
· Strong analytical skills; ability to condense complex information into simple, clear messaging for multiple audiences
· Strong data analytics skills; ability to dive into customer data and quantify value of solutions from customer point-of-view
· Strong initiative and desire to continually improve processes
· Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· BSc degree in Business or Technical field
· 5+ years in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or related field
· Will need to travel for customer meetings on a regular basis