Under the supervision of the Liaison Engineering Manager, the Liaison Engineer will be responsible for solving the various problems encountered on the production line. He/she works in collaboration with several manufacturing operations departments to implement corrective solutions. The incumbent is called upon to participate in problem-solving activities. He/she must be able to be able to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
- Control engineering definition by implementing corrective solutions for problems encountered in production
encountered in production;
- Propose permanent modification solutions during review activities;
- Modify/create CAD models and generate technical documentation;
- Prepare BOM for changes to be implemented;
- Provide technical support to other departments;
- Participate in the drafting and revision of reminders/service bulletins;
- Support production prototyping phases;
- Participate in problem-solving activities for production and/or in-service issues.
Knowledge - Knowledge of Catia V5 or V6 (an asset); - Knowledge of problem-solving tools (an asset).
Skills - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; - Ability to work efficiently and accurately; - Ability to set and manage priorities; - Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; - Ability to work as part of a team. - Demonstrate autonomy.
Education - Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
Experience - Experience in a manufacturing field; - Experience in the transportation industry (an asset); - Experience in the field of heavy vehicles (an asset);